I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Contract renewals

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Contract renewals
    Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 10:23
Rumour is Chloe not coming back , she remained a backing dancer, and never got to partner a celeb. Lots of rumours with new names coming in. Anton only dancer since start now.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 12:15
Latest news- it seems they are struggling to find a talk male dancer to replace Brendan.
Rumours re celebs for this year are Anneka Rice, and Josh Curhbert ( union J)
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 11:52
these rumours from the Sun so on principal do not read them BUT highly doubt they really are struggling for a tall dancer rather the Sun is struggling to find one :)  apparently the Sun saying one of the new female pros will not be back - they list Katya, Chloe, Diane and Amy but they do not mention Nadiya who I think is the most likely not to be back because of her private comittments,

Of the other 4 the only possible reason Katya would not be back (IMO) is if Neil is not back,  of the remaining three any of them could go for me particularly Diane who is barely better than Janette (IMO)
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 14:42
Not a fan of Jeanette, never have been. Don’t know why her and Karen ‘Clifton’ annoy me, but they do.
I like Brendan, but he was starting to annoy me!, maybe it’s my age, lol
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 14:46
Not related, on my phone in Costa! How do I change my pic ! ?
Ok figured it out, but my pics from phone - won’t upload- will try later

Edited by deborah31 - 11 Apr 2018 at 14:51
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 19:41
I see they're now saying they've got Brendan's replacement! AJ's younger (but taller) brother, Curtis. Time will tell if it's true. Seems like a nice guy.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 07:44
I hope Chloe comes back .. but I wouldn't blame her if she didn't. She should've had a partner last year.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 21:36
I've been told today that Coleen Rooney may be one of the celebs
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 16:19
I hear she is going to turn it down because of the time of year etc we will see
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 17:18
Well I'm sure they don't need the money.
(The Rooney's)
As long as they have some fit sportsmen on, lol

I love Michael Johnson, I know he's American, but he's always on the BBC commentary. They need to get him over here for Xmas SCD !
Also maybe the retired cyclist Chris Hoy, and some other retired athletes. - They always do well.
The ladies, such as Rebecca Adlington, or the rower that married Steve Backley
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 13:06
Is neil not replacing Brendan then?
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 13:08
Is Karen coming back then?
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 22:02
rumour has it Karen is back Eviesmum but nothing confirmed, as for Neil i don't know - the public want him to have a celeb, as undoubtedly by achievement the best latin dancer on the show it is criminal he is on the sidelines - whilst Gio and Gorka re the eye candy dancewise they cannot hold a candle to Neil.

Brendan's replacement needs to be tall he fills the 6ft gap Neil is only 5ft 8 but I really hope he will get a partner

The papers say AJ's brother is in the frame though younger than AJ he is about 5ft 11 ish but I hope not as imo his dancing not quite good enough - ok to be a group dancer but not with a partner.

The other rumour for Brendan's replacement is Johannes from SA DWTS he is very tall and a good dancer but who wiill end up on show not clear yet
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 12:23
IMO they need someone well over 6ft.
Even i feel a 6ft-er is too short!
Someone like Ian Waite , or Aljaz (not sure of his height)
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 21:09
ian is over 6ft Aljaz is just 6ft  - personally think Johannes from SA fits the bill he is 6ft 2in and is dancing is ok too properly trained in both

deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 14:58
Yes he'll do!!
Seriously tho, 6ft, is no longer 6ft. The men i meet these days who say they are 6ft!, are NOT, either that or I've grown a few inches!!!
I like a minimum 6ft 2 er. My 17 year old now 6ft 4, and my daughter is 5.10, and with heels, well she's gonna struggle, she doesn't like shorter men either!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>