I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anybody Watching?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anybody Watching?
    Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 18:25
I just wondered if anybody does watch The X Factor - and what they think of it. My wife enjoys it, and tries to make me watch it with her, and when I do I usually am just on Laptop. But last weekend was the first time in ages I've actually sat down and watched it properly.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 19:54
I watched the first four series... but then got into Strictly and haven't watched since.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 20:54
I watch on FF, usually late saturday, or on sunday, i must admit i watch about 2 hours, in about 15 minutes tho!!! I skip half the artists, have only been watching Lola, Paul, Steve (entertaining) and Fleur mostly.
The Italian guy is annoying me, pulls funny /weird faces when he sings.
oh and i do like Ben Haenow, not neccesarily for his singing, altho not bad at that
Mel B is starting to annoy me too. (Lola should of stayed, the huge band of louis' leaving)

Edited by deborah31 - 08 Nov 2014 at 20:55
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2014 at 01:25
Mel B was a judge on X Factor in Australia for a couple of years. Danni Minnogue replaced her last year. A 15 year old school student, Marlisa, won Australia's X Factor this year.
I did the same with X Factor when watching it in Australia Deborah - I recorded it and only watched the singers I wanted to watch perform in 15 minutes out of a minimum of a 2 hour program (too many advertisements in between acts. Without ads, the show is about 1hr 20 minutes or less)
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2014 at 21:23
I only watched the results show this weekend, one of Mel B's acts left he, and she, took it very badly!!!!!
we have an X-tra factor show after it , on ITV2, watched that for about 5 mins, Mel B. still sulking big time. they both took it in bad form i thought, seemed very petulant
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2014 at 19:29
picked ben to win from first audition
moonshine
 Post Reply Post Reply